2017 Rundown

Sean Ripperton
Are there plans for the 2017 event yet? Dates, etc.?

Re: 2017 Rundown

RivannaHipSnap
They announced it and are changing it for 2017 (for the worse, in my opinion.)  Three options are a 120-mile with a *required* overnight stop, 50-mile race on Sunday and 5 mile fun float.  The required overnight stop in Scottsville might be a deal breaker for me.
http://www.jamesriverrundown.org/about.html

Re: 2017 Rundown

Mark
50 miles is too far for me.  I wish they hadn't taken out the 20-mile option!

Re: 2017 Rundown

Team Rally
Looks like they have added a 25 miler! Any word on when we can register for it?

Re: 2017 Rundown

Upper James Riverkeeper
Added a 25-miler. All races open for registration now.
​
Pat Calvert
Upper James RIVERKEEPER®
James River Association