Announcing shuttle service - post here!

KOdberg
We have an outfitter willing to give rides to paddlers and their boats from the finish line to the start for $50 per person if they get enough interest.  If you want to take advantage of this, please post here and we will let them know and help you get set up.  They can do a Thursday afternoon and possibly a Friday early morning depending on interest.  Again, we'll need enough paddlers interested to make it happen so let us know ASAP.

Thanks!

Kevin

p.s. - start hydrating now, looks like pretty warm weather for the race!

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

kpely17
I would be willing to pay the extra $50 and can do Thursday afternoon.  Thanks!

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

Matthew
I'm interested in shuttle.  Can do Friday morning and possibly Thursday afternoon.

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

Matthew
Any word on whether this shuttle is happening?

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

Paul C.
I would be interested in a shuttle back to the start after the race. Please let me know. I'm racing in the 100 Elite in a tandem. Thanks.

Paul C.

noley98   at   yahoo dot com

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

Airwinger63
Evening,

     I would be interested in a shuttle from the finish line either Sat (with overnight camping) or Sun morning to the start line for Sun's 40 miler.

Airwinger63

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

Steve
INTERESTED in shuttle service.  Solo 100 elite without a ride.
uxosaville AT g m a i l . c o m

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

Matthew
Has there been any more information on this shuttle service?

I am needing to arrange transportation and was hoping that this would come through.  If I am not able to hear something today, I will attempt to arrange with the several other paddlers on here looking for transport.

Re: Announcing shuttle service - post here!

Mark
I'm interested in the shuttle service back to the starting point for the 20-mile race.