Anyone selling a v7?

Ethan
This event has spurred a lot of reasearch, I'm now thinking an epic v7 would fit the bill for many of my non ocean adventures. Just in case someone needed a little nudge if they were on the fence of selling one! Ha

Re: Anyone selling a v7?

Bill
I like my V7 too much to sell, but have another consideration for you Ethan.  The Pyranha Octane.  I have both an Octane and a V7, and while I can make an argument that the V7 is a tad faster, the Octane is considerably more stable (in my opinion), which makes me faster in it because I can dig in harder.  I am taking a shot at the 120 miler, but definitely using the Octane.  Appomattox River Company in Farmville had a few Octanes recently, but I know they are going out as fast as he can get them in.  Just a thought for you if you're considering plastic skis.

Re: Anyone selling a v7?

Feralcat
If Monty Still has the spirit available I might be interested in selling my V7.

Re: Anyone selling a v7?

Monty
PRS Ski is still available. Willing to talk trade for v7 also. Have wing paddle also.

80four nine 31 eight 5 six 2

Re: Anyone selling a v7?

Ethan
Thank you for looking out and keeping fellow paddlers in mind! I was able to call in a few favors and got my hands in a new v7.. step two of the master plan is let's hope I can get it across the finish line!!!