Face Book Pictures

Rufus Ward
This post was updated on .
I enjoyed the 50 mile event. I was more cruising and snapping pictures, than racing. I have a couple albums of the event, on my Facebook page. Racers are welcome to share or tag their picture. The album is set to public.

Shout out the guy on the paddle board, and lady in the V7. I tagged along with them, the first 17 miles. They helped me with route decisions and various lines. Around mile 18, my motor started to sputter and I dialed it back. Hope to improve my time next year. Thanks.

Face Book Albums.

https://www.facebook.com/rufus.j.ward/media_set?set=a.10210110557305100.1073742105.1372805238&type=3&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/rufus.j.ward/media_set?set=a.10210110137974617.1073742103.1372805238&type=3&pnref=story

Re: Face Book Pictures

Feralcat
Rufus, thanks for posting the pictures. Cheers

Re: Face Book Pictures

lynne
Great pics. Thanks from the gal in V7