Fastest Plastic

Feralcat
I traded Monty his PRS spirit for my V7, sorry Monty I think I came out ahead on the deal. Took it for a spin today, and had a blast! The boat is significantly faster and in my opinion very stable. I could comfortably sit in the boat paddle out of the water and I didn't feel the least bit tippy. The boat turns on a dime, putting it on edge it can do a 180 within a boat length, granted you will take a bit of water in the bucket, but then the water cannon is loaded (this boat has a unique foot operated bailer). Cheers hope to see you all on the water.