Mandatory overnight checkpoint

Ethan
Hi all, for this checkpoint, will the 120 mile racers be leaving the mandatory stopping checkpoint in the order they arrived, with the starting order spaced by the time in which they arrived? (In theory only the first place paddler would be starting at 0600 with the 50 mile group, and for example the paddler in 2nd place, just 3 minutes and 45 seconds behind the first place paddler would be crossing the starting line of day 2 at 06:03.45)

Or do we have a master time keeper doing the math for time to checkpoint on day 1 plus time to finish line on day 2 and we all start together.. making it possible for the first person to cross the finish line actually not be the winner if someone had a much faster first day time.

Thanks!!!!!!

Re: Mandatory overnight checkpoint

RivannaHipSnap
It will be the latter of your two scenarios, I believe.  At least that's how they've done it in previous years...one overall start on Day 2 for camping paddlers.