My Record Run at the James River Rundown 100

My Record Run at the James River Rundown 100

Dave Segars

Re: My Record Run at the James River Rundown 100

The River Ratt
Great article, with one correction. Mike didn't win the 2015 solo race.  The amount of water and rain we had the week before it was pretty easy to predict a faster run. That's what makes this race challenging each year. Hope to see you out there defending your title, when everyone has the Epic V7 it will be a test of grit and guts.
Paddle On !

Re: My Record Run at the James River Rundown 100

RivannaHipSnap
I'm glad to see they added the results from prior years to the website.
http://www.jamesriverrundown.org/2015-results.html

You may have to click on the title again to see the article.s

Actually, try this link http://wp.me/p3AAF0-2