PRS Rotomolded Surf Ski needs a good home.

PRS Rotomolded Surf Ski needs a good home.

Monty
Posting this because it might help someone in the rundown looking for some speed.

Boat is located in Richmond area. In very good shape. 18.5 feet long. Reported to be faster than the V7 as it is a little longer and bit narrower. Selling because I find it a bit wet for my weight. 200 lbs and below should be no problem. I thought stability was no issue as long as you have a blade in the water!

https://richmond.craigslist.org/spo/6112136210.html

Re: PRS Rotomolded Surf Ski needs a good home.

Ethan
Still have it? Not having any luck with the link. Unfortunately I think I might have the same issue you are selling the boat for because I'm about 220lbs-- not even considering adding the gear for long races
The epic v7 on paper is rated for about 50lbs more, every lb helps for us big guys!

Re: PRS Rotomolded Surf Ski needs a good home.

Feralcat
I might be interested if my V7 sells.

Re: PRS Rotomolded Surf Ski needs a good home.

Monty
804 nine 31 eight five 62 is my cell. Would entertain trade for the v7 or sell.

Still on craigslist