Shuttle connections

RivannaHipSnap
Do any of the 120-milers have a spare land support person who is willing to drive my truck from Lynchburg to Scottsville on Saturday????

Re: Shuttle connections

Mark
I haven't seen anything (yet) on the website about shuttles. Are there shuttles available? I'm doing the 25 mile leg.

Re: Shuttle connections

Upper James Riverkeeper
Race participants are encouraged to coordinate shuttles with fellow racers for the the event. Participants can also contact RVA Paddlesports at rvapaddlesports@gmail.com to inquire about shuttles. If you are interested in a shuttle, please contact RVA Paddlesports no later than Thursday, June 22nd.
​
Pat Calvert
Upper James RIVERKEEPER®
James River Association